§ 1 INFORMATION ON THE SURVEY OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) In the following we shall inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible in accordance with Article 4(s). 7 EU Privacy Regulation (DS-GVO) is Johanne Bossmann, noni GmbH, Lichtstr. 26-28, 50825 Cologne (see our Imprint). Our Data Protection Officer can be reached at:firstname.lastname@example.org or our mail address with the addition "the Data Protection Officer".
(3) When contacting us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you have communicated will be sent (your e-mail address, if applicable. Your name and phone number) saved by us to answer your questions. The data in this context are deleted after storage is no longer required or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we would like to use your data for commercial purposes for individual functions of our offer, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also call the criteria for storage time.
§ 2 IHRE RECHTE
(1) You have the following rights with regard to personal data concerning you: – right to information,
– right to correct or delete,
– the right to restrict processing,
– right to object to processing,
– Right to transfer data.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a Data Protection Supervisory Authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 SURVEY OF PERSONAL DATA IN THE SUBJECT OF OUR WEBSITE
(1) When you are merely using the information on the website, i.e. if you are not registering or otherwise sending us information, we only collect the personal data your browser sends to our server. If you want to look at our website, we collect the following data, which are technically required for us to show you our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is nature. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the request (concrete page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– data volumes transmitted
– Website from which the requirement comes
– operating system and its surface
– Sprache und Version der Browsersoftware.
(2) In addition to the above data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive to the browser you use and which provide certain information to the location that the cookie sets (this is through us). Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
Please note that you can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about setting cookies and decide individually on their acceptance or can rule out the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser which explains how to change your cookie settings. For the browsers, please see the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be limited.
RESULTS OF WEBSHOPS
(1) If you wish to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract to specify your personal data that we need for the processing of your order. Compulsory information necessary for the settlement of contracts is marked separately, further information is voluntary. We process the data you specify to process your order. We can also pass your payment data to our home bank. The legal basis for this is Article 6(1)(b) of the GMO.
You can voluntarily create a customer account, which allows us to store your data for later purchases. When you set an account under My Account, the data you specify will be revocably stored. All other data, including your user account, can be deleted in the customer area.
We can also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you emails with technical information.
(2) We are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for the duration of ten years, on the basis of trade and tax requirements. However, after two years we are restricting the processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with the legal obligations.
3. To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process shall be encrypted by TLS technique.
Use of your data for direct advertising
(1) Registration for our email newsletter
If you sign up to our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information on our offers. The required information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address alone. The information is voluntary and is used to address you personally. For the mailing of the newsletter we use the so-called Double Opt-in procedure. This means that we will not send you an email newsletter until you have expressly confirmed that you agree to receive newsletters. We will send you a confirmation email to confirm that you will be asked to receive the newsletter in future by clicking on a link.
With the activation of the confirmation link, you will give us your consent for using your personal data according to the type. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a DSGVO. When registering for the newsletter, we store your IP address registered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) and the date and time of the registration to understand a possible abuse of your email address at a later date. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter is used exclusively for the purposes of advertising address by means of the newsletter. You can order the newsletter at any time via the link provided for this in the newsletter or by sending the relevant message to the responsible person mentioned above. After your registration, your email address will be deleted immediately in our newsletter distributor, unless you have explicitly agreed to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use any other data that is legally permitted and which we inform you about in this statement.
(2) Shipping of the email newsletter to stock customers
If you have your email address when you purchase goods or goods We reserve the right to offer you regular offers of similar goods or services. Send services, such as those already purchased, from our range by e-mail. We do not have to obtain separate consent from you in accordance with § 7 para. 3 UWG. Data processing is carried out in this respect solely on the basis of our legitimate interest in personalized direct advertising according to the type. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If you initially disagree with the use of your email address for this purpose, a mail shipment is not held on our part. You are entitled to object to the use of your email address for the pre-described advertising purpose at any time with effect for the future by a communication to the responsible at the beginning. This is only the case for you to pay the transfer costs according to the basic rates. After receipt of your opposition, the use of your email address for advertising purposes will be stopped immediately.
(3) Newsletter-Versand/Auswertung des Nutzerverhaltens via Klaviyo
The mailing of our email newsletters is done through the technical service provider Klaviyo, Inc, 225 Franklin St, Boston, MA 02110, USA (https://www.klaviyo.com/), to which we pass on your data provided at the newsletter application. This transfer shall be made in accordance with Article 6(1)(l). f DSGVO and serves our legitimate interest in the use of an advertising, secure and user-friendly newsletter system. Please note that your data is usually transferred to and stored in the United States by a server of Klaviyo.
Klaviyo uses this information for the dispatch and statistical evaluation of the newsletters on our behalf. For the evaluation, the emails sent include so-called web-beacons or . Tracking pixels that represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. This can be determined whether a newsletter message opens and which links may be found. clicked. Using the web beacons, Klaviyo automates generic, non-personal statistics on response behavior to newsletter campaigns. Based on our legitimate interest in the statistical evaluation of the newsletter campaigns to optimize advertising communication and better focus on recipient interests, the web beacons are sorted. 6 Abs. 1 lit f DSGVO but also records data from the respective newsletter receiver (mail address, time of retrieval, IP address, browser type and operating system) and is used. These data allow an individual conclusion to the newsletter receiver and are processed by Klaviyo to automate the creation of a statistics that indicates whether a particular receiver has opened a newsletter message.
If you want to deactivate data analysis for statistical evaluation purposes, you must disable the newsletter reference.
Klaviyo may also provide the information referred to in Article 6(1) lit. f DSGVO itself, due to its own legitimate interest in the design and optimisation of the service, and for market research purposes, to use it to determine, for example, which countries are from which the recipients come. Klaviyo does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write them to them or to pass them to third parties.
To protect your data in the US, Klaviyo has concluded a data processing contract (‘Data Processing Agreement’) based on the European Commission’s standard contract clauses to enable the transmission of your personal data to Klaviyo.
Klaviyo is also certified under the “Privacy Shield” data protection agreement, and is committed to complying with EU data protection requirements.
ACCESS OF GOOGLE
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called. “Cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to and stored there by Google servers in the United States. However, in case of activation of IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be reduced by Google within Member States of the European Union or other Contracting States to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a server of Google in the United States and reduced there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software appropriately, but we would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the features of this website in this case. You can also collect the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including. Your IP address) to Google and to prevent the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension " anonymizeIp()". This will further process IP addresses, which can be excluded. So far as the data collected by you are subject to a personal reference, it is immediately excluded and the personal data are immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and improve the use of our website on a regular basis. We can improve our offer through the statistics we have gained and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis is Article 6(1)(l)(1)(l)(l)(a) of the GMO.
(6) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User terms: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html and the privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
INTRODUCTION OF YOUTUBE-VIDEOS
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offer that http://www.YouTube.com are stored and are directly playable from our website.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website's bottom page. Furthermore, the data referred to in § 3 of this Declaration are transmitted. This is done regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in through, or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to assign to your profile at YouTube, you must log out before the button is activated. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses it for advertising, market research and/or needs-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for unlogged users) to provide demand-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you have to direct yourself to YouTube to exercise them.
INTRODUCTION OF GOOGLE MAPS
(1) On this website we use Google Maps' offer. This allows us to view interactive maps directly in the website and enable you to use the map function comfortably.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website's bottom page. Furthermore, the data referred to in § 3 of this Declaration are transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to assign to your profile at Google, you must log out before the button is activated. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses it for advertising, market research and/or needs-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for unlogged users) to provide demand-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you have to direct yourself to Google to exercise them.
(3) For further information on the purpose and extent of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, see the provider's privacy statements. There you will also receive further information on your rights and settings to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
INTRODUCTION OF VIMEO
(1) Our website uses plugins of the video portal Vimeo. Provider is Vimeo Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, United States.
(2) If you visit one of our Vimeo plugin-fitted pages, a connection to Vimeo servers is made. The Vimeo server will be informed which of our pages you have visited. Vimeo also gets your IP address. This also applies if you are not logged in to Vimeo or do not have an account with Vimeo. The information collected by Vimeo is transmitted to the Vimeo server in the United States.
(1) The website also uses the Facebook Inc.’s “Custom Audiences” remarketing feature (“Facebook”). This allows users of the website to be displayed in the context of visiting the social network Facebook or other websites that are also using the procedure. We are thus interested in showing you advertising that is of interest to you in order to make our website more interesting to you.
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically builds up a direct connection with Facebook's server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by using this tool by Facebook and therefore inform you according to our knowledge: By integrating Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the relevant website of our website or clicked on an ad from us. If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or you have not logged in, there is the possibility that the provider will experience and store your IP address and other identification features.
(3) The deactivation of the “Facebook Custom Audiences” function is available here and for logged in users at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads# possible.
(4) The legal basis is Article 6(1) of the EC Treaty. For more information on data processing by Facebook, please visit https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
Our online shop is operated by the Shopify platform of Shopify Inc., 150 Elgin Street, Suite 800, Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4, Canada. For more information on Shopify's data protection measures, please visit: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
We point out that for the purpose of simpler shopping and subsequent contract settlement, the Webshop operator (Shopify) stores the IP data of the connector within the framework of cookies, as well as the buyer's name, address and credit card number.
In addition, for the purpose of the contract processing, the following data are also stored with us: name, address, order. The data you provide are for the fulfilment of the contract (e.g. invoice creation) or necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. Without these data, we cannot conclude the contract with you. Credit card data or other data relating to payments are processed exclusively by Shopify. Data is not transmitted to third parties except for the transmission of transport companies/sanding companies to supply the goods and to our tax advisors to fulfil our tax obligations.
After the purchase process is discontinued, the data stored with us are deleted. In the event of a contract, all data from the contractual relationship shall be stored until the expiry of the tax storage period (10 years). Data processing shall be carried out on the basis of the legal provisions of § 96(3) TKG and Art 6(1)(lita) and/or litb (necessary to the completion of the contract) of the DSGVO.
Google Web Fonts
This page uses the Web Fonts provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”) to present the same fonts as the Web Fonts. When you call a page, your browser loads the required Web Fonts into its browser cache to correctly display texts and fonts.
To this end, the browser you use must connect to Google's servers, and it can also transmit personal data to Google LLC servers. in den USA kommen. This gives Google knowledge that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interests of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6(1)(f) of the GMO. If your browser does not support Web Fonts, a default font is used by your computer.
In case of personal data being sent to Google LLC. based in the U.S., Google LLC has itself. certified for the U.S. Privacy Shield Data Protection Agreement, which ensures compliance with the data protection level in force in the EU. A current certificate can be viewed here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
To display our Trusted Shops quality seal and the reviews, as well as the offer of Trusted Shops products for buyers after an order, this website includes the Trusted Shops Trustbadge. This is the purpose of ensuring our interests, which are predominantly legitimate in the context of a balance of interests, that our offer is best marketed in accordance with the nature of the product. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The Trustbadge and the services applied for are an offer from Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Köln. When calling the Trustbadge, the Webserver automatically stores a so-called server logfile, e.g. Your IP address, date and time of retrieval, data transfer and the requesting provider (access data) contains and documents the retrieval. These access data are not evaluated and automatically overwritten at the latest seven days after the end of your page visit. Other personal data will be transferred to Trusted Shops only, as far as you have agreed to do so, after an order has been completed, to choose the use of Trusted Shops products or to register for use. In this case, the contractual agreement between you and Trusted Shops shall apply.
When using our chat, they are automatically with the privacy regulations of Chatra, Roger Wilco LLC, 2200 Clarendon Blvd., Suite 1400A, Arlington, VA 22201, USA, Tel. 1-703-232-1443, chatra.io agreed. All information and data are processed by Chatra and stored on servers in the U.S. If you do not agree with this procedure, please use the communication via email or telephone instead.
On our pages, functions of the Instagram service are included. These features are offered by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, United States.
If you are logged in to your Instagram account, by clicking the Instagram button, you can link the contents of our pages to your Instagram profile. This allows Instagram to assign the visit to our pages to your user account. We point out that we as providers of the pages do not receive any knowledge of the content of the data transmitted and their use by Instagram.
On our website we offer payments via PayPal. The provider of this payment service is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter “PayPal”).
If you select the payment via PayPal, the payment data you enter will be sent to PayPal.
The transmission of your data to PayPal is based on Article 6(1)(l)(l) of the Treaty. a DSGVO (consent) and Art. 6(1)(b) of the DSGVO (contract processing). You have the option of revoking your consent to data processing at any time. A revocation does not affect the effectiveness of data processing processes that have been in the past.
On our website we offer credit card payment. Provider of this payment service is Stripe, Inc., 85 Berry Street, Suite 550, San Francisco, CA 94107 (hereinafter “Stripe”).
If you select the credit card payment via stripe, the payment data you enter will be sent to Stripe.
The transmission of your data to Stripe is based on Article 6(1)(l)(l)(a)(a)(a)(a)(a)(a)(a)(a)(a)(a)(a)(a)(a)(a)(a)(a)(b)(b)(b)(b)(b))(b)(b)( a DSGVO (consent) and Art. 6(1)(b) of the DSGVO (contract processing). You have the option of revoking your consent to data processing at any time. A revocation does not affect the effectiveness of data processing processes that have been in the past.
We are accessing the services of Acuity Scheduling (Acuity Scheduling, Registered Agents Inc., 90 State Street, STE 700 Office 40, Albany, New York 12207) for easy booking of our consulting appointments.
Die Datenschutzhinweise von Acuity Scheduling finden Sie hier: https://acuityscheduling.com/privacy.php